I have a video on my IGTV showing you a quick 2 minute tutorial on how I correct my dark under eye circles. Click here to watch.
Below is a break down of the products I use, in the order I use them and the colors I bought. Check out my before and after!
- Jet Lag Mask. This doubles as moisturizer and primer. Be sure to use some directly under neath your eyes.
- Jade Roller. TIP: Place this in the refrigerator so it’s cold when you use it. This help de-buff you skin and press in the Jet Lag Mask.
- Shape Tape Concealer. TIP: Go a shade darker rather than lighter for better coverage. The lighter you go, the more translucent it will be. I wear color light-medium
- Foundation. This is a full coverage foundation that is great from normal to dry skin. I wear color medium.
- Setting power. TIP: press your damp beauty blender in the powder and then set your concealer and foundation with it to make it last all day without creasing. I wear color fair.
Now you can consider yourself under eye circle free! Check out my other IGTV videos for more tutorials. View Videos.