2018 was my first year of blogging and there was a lot of learning! I’m still trying to figure out what you like more – fashion or home decor. There was a mix of both in the 5 most shopped items from 2018. Here they are!
- Aerie Sweatshirt. I have to say that I’m a bit surprised that the most shopped item was a sweatshirt. But those that have it probably aren’t shocked because this thing is the epitome of comfy and cute. The only mistake I made here was only buying it in 1 color.
- Decorative Scroll. This was an impulse buy when I was traveling in Rhode Island. I saw it in a little home decor shop and linked a similar one for you – and ya’ll loved it!
- Checkered Mat. This is such a classic item. You can use it year round and simply mix up your mat on top of it if you want. I’m excited so many of you wanted to spruce up your entryway too!
- THE jumpsuit. Yes, I put THE in the title because this item is SO GOOD. No surprise that it’s on the top 5 list. You can wear it to any event. It’s a closet staple and it’s still in stock.
- Tunic Sweater. This was the very first outfit I posted when the blog launched! If you’re short you can make it work as a sweater dress and if you’re tall you can wear it with leggings. It’s such a great throw on and go item.
Thank you for being a part of the Celine Kaye community. I am excited to see what 2019 has in store for us! If you purchase anything please share it with me. I love to see how you style your own outfits and home decor.