Whenever I feel like I need a good skin cleaning or blemish eraser I grab my go-to clarifying mask. It’s the GlamGlow Super Mud Mask! It’s a super easy thing to add to your nightly routine. I do it about 2-3 times per week.
- Wash and dry your face
- Apply an even layer of the mask on your face
- Don’t be alarmed when your face starts tingling. If it bothers you then you can fan yourself to calm the skin down
- Let it dry for 20 minutes
- Rinse off using a wash cloth or rubbing motion with your fingers
- Apply your favorite moisturizer
You don’t have to use it as an all over mask either! You can use it as a spot treatment if you have sensitive skin.
I think the best value is to get a kit so you can try their other masks as well.
Leave a Reply