It’s February – which means Valentines Day is around the corner! I’ve enlisted help from the one and only @EatingThroughAtlanta to compile some awesome date night or girls night out spots for you. If you’re a foodie then you probably already follow @EatingThroughAtlanta – if not, you’re missing out! She knows the best places in Atlanta. So here are 9 must try restaurants broken out by fun, casual and romantic. I added my favorite at the end 🙂
- Bon Ton -This place is a New Orleans inspired restaurant that has fun cocktails and amazing po’boys. Definitely get the pimms cup while you’re there (it changes colors)!
- Nine Mile Station -Nestled on the roof of Ponce City Market, this place serves up some incredible dishes, a mean charcuterie board and killer drinks. With it being on the roof has an added bonus that you can go play games/ride some rides at Skyline Park after your yummy dinner.
- New Realm -This is a brand spanking new brewery that has a sick patio overlooking the beltline and serves good food too! My go to? Definitely the burger, or the mac and cheese!
- A Mano -This Old Fourth Ward gem serves up a mean pasta dish! You honestly can’t go wrong with anything on their menu.
- Bar Mercado -This is the latest restaurant from the Castellucci Hospitality Group. You can expect this place to serve up some awesome tapas, bar bites and yummy cocktails.
- No 246 -EatingThroughAtlanta’s FAVORITE PLACE. It’s a great pizza/pasta spot in Decatur that has so many great dishes to offer, while the perfect backyard patio making it a solid date night.
- Miller Union -EatingThroughAtlanta’s go to spot for Valentines Day every year. You MUST try the Farm Egg dish while you are there. I could honestly just order one to myself.
- Colleta -I’ve got to go with another pasta spot! This OTP spot up Avalon is serving up some awesome pasta dishes and has a great vibe to their space.
- Spring -Farm to table, rustic chic, in Marietta square – still on my must go back to list!
Nine Mile Station and Spring are definitely on my list try out. My person recommendation is a restaurant in Kennesaw/Acworth called Fish Thyme. IT IS AMAZING. You must have a reservation or else you will be waiting for 2+ hours. How about 3 bonus options?! I have always loved Canoe and Sotto Sotto as a romantic date night spot and if you prefer brunch over dinner then the only place you should ever go is to Chicken and the Egg.
Now I’m hungry! Let me know where you go 🙂
Xo, Celine Kaye
Leave a Reply